The following points relate to the current directives and restrictions in the latest Operating Guidelines for State Schools published on 19 August 2021.
- Hygiene routines will remain the same.
- Parents/visitors are welcome back into the school grounds. Masks only need to be worn outdoors or indoors if you cannot socially distance (1.5m) from any other person, including children.
- Parent/visitors still need to register using the QR Reader when entering the school.
- All group activities resume including assemblies, ensembles, choir, band etc. Please be aware that only parents with children receiving awards on assembly will be able to attend. These parents will need to wear masks.
- All planned sporting training/events and excursions are able to go ahead.
- Other activities including Prep Play and Stay; hall hire etc. can go ahead.
- Student pick up times will again be at 2.55pm for all students. Prep teachers will bring students to the sandstone/sails area for parents.
- Drop off times before school will no longer be staggered.
- Playground areas remain out of bounds after school or while parents are waiting.
Please continue to reference updated COVID-19 information on the Queensland Health or Australian Government websites. These sites are being progressively updated and it is important to continue to stay in touch with the latest information.
I ask that you continue to take all necessary local actions to support your child’s, and our school’s, health and hygiene and act in a protective and preventative manner to help limit the spread of coronavirus. I will continue to provide communication as the response to COVID-19 evolves. Thank you for your vigilance in helping us manage this public health issue.