Thank you for your support and understanding throughout the lockdown at the end of Term 1. It certainly has been a disappointing end to the term with all of our final week activities either being cancelled or postponed (see below). However, Queensland has responded well to the lockdown and will be rewarded with families now being able to enjoy their holidays in the way they had planned. The school staff have spent the 3-day lockdown productively by preparing curriculum and reorganising events in preparation for Term 2.
Many of the directives and restrictions have be reinstated or reinforced.
- Hygiene routines will remain the same – washing hands, social distancing.
- Any students or parents displaying any cold or flu like symptoms must stay home and not enter the school. Students showing signs of illness will be sent home.
- To minimise risk, we will continue to ask parents to restrict themselves to the 4 designated pickup and drop off zones 1. Sails area, 2. Covered area junior oval, Front gate in Anna Street and 2 Minute zone assembly area.
- Drop off and pick up times will remain the same.
- Year 3 Trevena Glen Farm Excursion Tuesday 20 April
- Cross Country/Colour Fun Run Thursday 22 April
- Year 2 Caboolture Historical Village Excursion Thursday 13 May
- Eagles Cup TBA
- Easter Bonnet Parade – however please feel free to share photos of your child in their bonnet on our Facebook page.
Again, thank you for your support during Term 1. We wish you all a very safe and enjoyable holiday and look forward to everyone returning for Term 2.
Monday 19th April First Day of Term 2
Tuesday 20th April Year 3 Trevena Glen Farm Excursion
Thursday 22nd April Cross Country/Colour Fun Run
|Aspley Eagles Soccer Cup||5 – 6||TBA||$10.00||Overdue|
|Trevena Glen Farm Excursion||3||20/04/21||$29.50||Overdue|
|Australia Zoo Excursion||1||28/04/21||$33.60||Overdue|
|Caboolture Historical Village||2||13/05/21||$17.00||Overdue|
|Young Voices Choir||4 – 6||N/A||$12.00||25/06/2021|
|Instrumental Music – Own||4 – 6||N/A||$40.00||25/06/2021|
|Instrumental Music – Hired||3 – 6||N/A||$90.00||25/06/2021|
|Student Resource Scheme||Prep||N/A||$190.00||17/09/2021|
| || || || || |
There are still a number of students who have not returned their permission form for the Slime Fun Run which has been rescheduled to Thursday 22nd April.
Please email your child's permission form to the office before this date.
Enjoy your Easter break, and we look forward to seeing you all in Term 2.
The Office Ladies